Running with us in Ooty this summer? Let us plan your Ooty Run accommodation too! Aventura Ooty will provide camping facilities at their Fern Hill property. Read on for costs, terms and inclusions.
Aventura Ooty is extending camping facilities to our out-station run participants. The fee (Rs. 1830 per person per night) includes
- Stay in world class tents
- Sleeping Bags
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Taxes
- Indoor and Outdoor games
- Full-fledged bathrooms (with geysers) for guest use
- Check In: June 2 Saturday 2018 11 AM
- Check Out: June 3 Sunday 2018 11 AM
- Families, friends of runners also are welcome to stay by paying the same fee (INR 1830 per person per night).
- No Kids below 14 years of age will be permitted as per the campsite’s No Kid policy
- Aventura Ooty is located at Fern Hill, Ooty – which is about 3 Kms away from the Lawrence School, Lovedale – the run venue.
- Transport to the venue on the morning of the run is available at a nominal cost. Details will be provided at the campsite.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund (minus payment gateway charges) will be provided if Go Heritage Runs is notified 7 days in advance of check-in. No refund will be provided if notified after 26th May 10AM.
- In case of any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have already signed up, but did not choose accommodation at that time, you can still choose now – please email us.
- Do email us if you’d like to book accommodation for a large group on Run Weekend. We can arrange a group booking as well.
- Meals any other facilities not explicitly mentioned are not included. Meals can be ordered ahead from a hotel in town, the staff will assist in this regard.
Run Date: Sunday, June 3 2018.
Register for Go Heritage Run – Ooty here.