Running with us in Ooty this summer? Let us plan your Ooty Run accommodation too.
OPTION 1: AVENTURA OOTY CAMPSITE: Aventura Ooty will provide camping facilities at their Fern Hill property. Read on for costs, terms and inclusions. The fee (Rs. 1830 per person per night) includes
- Stay in world class tents
- Sleeping Bags
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Taxes
- Indoor and Outdoor games
- Full-fledged bathrooms (with geysers) for guest use
- Check In: June 1 Saturday 2019 11 AM
- Check Out: June 2 Sunday 2019 11 AM
- No Kids below 14 years of age will be permitted as per the campsite’s No Kid policy
- Families, friends of runners also are welcome to stay by paying the same fee (INR 1830 per person per night).
- Aventura Ooty is located at Fern Hill, Ooty – which is about 3 Kms away from the Lawrence School, Lovedale – the run venue.
- Transport to the venue on the morning of the run is available at a nominal cost. Details will be provided at the campsite.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund (minus payment gateway charges) will be provided if Go Heritage Runs is notified 7 days in advance of check-in. No refund will be provided if notified after 26th May 10AM.
- In case of any questions, please email email@example.com. If you have already signed up, but did not choose accommodation at that time, you can still choose now – please email us.
- Do email us if you’d like to book accommodation for a large group on Run Weekend. We can arrange a group booking as well.
- Meals or any other facilities not explicitly mentioned are not included. Meals can be ordered ahead from a hotel in town, the staff will assist in this regard.
Run Date: Sunday, June 2 2019.
Register for Go Heritage Run – Ooty here.