We’re a few weeks away from the Go Heritage Run – Hampi 2017 edition and we hope you’re excited about running through the historic town of Hampi! Here’s all you need to know about the run:
Hampi Run Bib Pickup Information:
- Date: Saturday, 28th January 2017
- Venue: Hotel Clarks Inn, HPC Road Opp Museum, Hospet Taluk, Kamalapura, Karnataka 583221
- Landmark: Opposite Archaeological Museum, Kamalapura/Hampi
- Timings: Anytime between 11.00AM – 6PM
- Opted for courier – your run kit including bib will be sent to the address you have entered during registration; you do not need to come to the bib distribution venue. But we would love to see you – come say hi if you get a chance!
- Staying at Clark’s Inn or Hotel Malligi – your run kit will be available for you at the time of check-in!
Check bib number: link
Documents to bring:
- Please bring an original (no photocopy/duplicate) valid photo i.d to collect your bib – you do not need a print out of the registration email.
- In case someone else is picking your bib on your behalf – please send an authorization letter with them (printout mandatory).
We have a limited number of offline registrations possible at the same venue mentioned. These will be available only on a first come first served basis – no reservations or guarantees. New registrations will start at 11.00 AM and will close when the available slots are filled.
- Date: Sunday, 29th January 2017
- Venue: Hampi Bazaar – near Monolithic Nandi
- Start Timings (Tentative):
- 21K – 06.30 AM
- 12K – 06.45 AM
- 5K – 07.00 AM
Questions or clarifications? Email us at [email protected]