We are excited to announce we’ve launched registrations for our next Go Heritage Run – and this time we’re returning to Bidar. Come run with us on Sunday, the 10th of December 2017!
Bidar is an under-appreciated heritage destination in the erstwhile Deccan and current Hyderabad-Karnataka region. Due to historic reasons and its geographic location, Bidar fort was one of the rare forts which were never attacked by an external kingdom. Bidar is also famous for its unique Bidri silver, alloy metal handicraft which has a GI (geographic indication) tag.
- Click here to register for the Go Heritage Run – Bidar.
- What’s included -Running bib, run support (aid stations), after run breakfast, finisher medal and certificate
- T-shirt is optional and a fee is added during registration only if you select a size)
- Routes, start times and kit collection details will be shared a week prior to the run.
- Please note this is a fun run and there are no prizes or prize money.
- Write to us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We look forward to running with you in Bidar!
Note: Read our report on last year’s Go Heritage Run – Bidar here.