Orchha is located just across the border from Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh. Despit being a small town, it has accommodation options to suit most budgets. Here are a few recommended Orchha hotels, divided based on price ranges.
Mid Range (over INR 2500/night):
- Bundelkhand Riverside (2.5km from run start point)
- Amar Mahal (1.2km from start)
- Orchha Resort (1.3km from start)
- MPSTDC Hotel Betwa Retreat (1.2km from start – 20% discount for GHR participants!)
- Orchha Palace (2.7km from start)
- MPSTDC Hotel Sheesh Mahal – located within the Orchha Fort Complex. Highly recommended. (Start point – 20% discount for GHR participants)
- Friends of Orchha Homestay – recommended if you prefer a truly homely experience. (1.1km from start)
- Hotel Sunset, Orchha – basic accommodation near all the sights. Staff are very helpful and this is well-rated on Tripadvisor, etc. (1.4km from start)
- Faagun Haveli (4.3km from start)
- Many other guest houses and budget hotels exist – do check reviews and photos before booking.
If you need information on getting to Orchha, we’ve compiled two options here – the quick way and the inexpensive way.
NOTE: We organize an annual Go Heritage Runs in Orchha – check our calendar to know the schedule for the next GHR – Orchha. Also subscribe to our newsletter to get this information right to your inbox.