Run Vacation in Badami
If you’re taking a run vacation in Badami with Go Heritage Runs this September, you may be interested in staying with Hotel Clarks Inn Badami – our hospitality partner for the run. Inclusions, terms and cancellation policy are mentioned below.
Hotel Accommodation Details:
- Check In Date: Saturday September 2nd 2017
- Check Out Date: Sunday September 3rd 2017
- Check In/Check Out Time: 12:00 Noon
- Complimentary buffet breakfast at The Bridge – Multicuisine Fine Dining Restaurant
- Complimentary 02 Bottle (500ml) of packed drinking water.
- Complimentary Tea / coffee maker in room.
- Air conditioning
- Room Service
- Satellite LED TV
- 24 hrs, Hot and Cold water supply
- Skip the line at bib distribution! Your run kit will be waiting for you when you reach your hotel.
- In the event of cancellation before Friday, the 25th of August 12PM, a full refund (minus payment gateway charges) will be provided up.
- In the event of cancellation after Friday, the 25th of August 12PM, no refund will be provided. The room will remain transferable though.
11 thoughts on “Run Vacation in Badami”
Do we need to participate in the run to avail the run vacation. Or can we just choose the vacation. The link directs to the run registrations
Hi Ajay and team,
First things first: Very excited to be part of the Badami Run vacation-our second run after the magical Ooty Run 2016!
My hubby and I had registered for the run before 30th August but haven’t received an invoice yet. We did receive an e-mail confirmation on the registration. Could you please let us know if the invoice will be shared separately?
Thanks a lot!
Dear Rekha: We will email you with more information.
Kindly clarify if the room booking is on single or sharing basis.
The room booking mentioned here is on a shared basis.
Last time even travel was part of the package. Do we have any such option this time. I am not seeing that in the SIgn Up page.
Hello Sukhesh, we do not have the travel option this time.
Can a family of 5 stay in A/C deluxe double room?
A maximum of three can stay in the A/C Deluxe rooms. We’d recommend you take two rooms – including one on a triple sharing basis. Do let us know if that interests you.
More details available here: https://www.goheritagerun.com/badami-run-vacation/
Anyone who’s running first time and alone? I am seeking for a company. Please reply me back:)
We will be sharing the link to join a whatsapp group of runners coming to Badami, you can talk to runners of different experiences there. Please check your registered email in a couple of hours.