Go Heritage Runs makes heritage fun!
We are an offshoot of GoUNESCO, a UNESCO New Delhi supported series of programs that Make Heritage Fun, and we fund all global programs there.
We started operations in 2014 and have planned run vacations at numerous heritage sites across India since. In 2015, we organized heritage runs in Hampi, Warangal, Ooty, Badami, Udaipur and Bidar. Read more here.
- Our run series is called Go Heritage Runs – Three separate words with capitalised first letters.
- We are an offshoot of GoUNESCO – The name is stylized with a small o.
High-Resolution Logos of GoUNESCO and Go Heritage Runs can be found here.
Awards and Commendations
Go Heritage Runs is a 2015 Manthan Award Winner in the E-Culture, Heritage and Tourism category.
Photos / Media
- 2015 Go Heritage Run – Hampi
- 2015 Go Heritage Run – Warangal
- 2015 Go Heritage Run – Ooty
- 2015 Go Heritage Run – Badami
- 2015 Go Heritage Run – Udaipur
- 2015 Go Heritage Run – Bidar
- 2016 Go Heritage Run – Hampi
Previous Press Coverage
The Hindu Metro Plus, Nov 18 2015: History explored through runs
Bangalore Mirror, Oct 2 2015: Running Through Ruins
The Hindu Coimbatore Edition, Jun 1 2015: Go Heritage Run’ attracts young and old alike
The Hindu, Mar 23 2015: Go Heritage Run gets good response
Previous Press Releases
Media inquiries? Do email us at email@example.com