We hope you're excited to be running in the hills and past the coffee estates at Go Heritage Run Coorg this Independence Day weekend! This email has important run-related information so please read carefully.
- Time: Saturday AUG 12 from 10.00AM to 6.00PM
- Venue: Madikeri Fort, Stuart Hill, Madikeri - Google Maps Link
- Mandatory: Valid Photo ID. Do not print run confirmation emails if you are collecting for yourself.
- Authorize pick-up - In case you cannot make it to bib pickup, please authorize friends/fellow runners to collect on your behalf. The authorized person will have to carry photocopies of your run confirmation email/sms, your valid photo ID and his/her valid photo ID. Photocopies are mandatory in this case.
- Start Time: Sunday AUG 13 [21KM - 06.00AM,10KM - 06.15AM,5KM - 06.30AM]
- Please report at least 15 minutes prior to Run Start.
- Venue: Field Marshall Cariappa College - Google Maps Link
- Please bring: Your running Bib, comfortable clothes, running shoes and a camera if you'd like to take pictures on the route!
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION:
- Run Routes: Read about the 5KM, 10KM and 21KM run routes here.
- Souvenir T-shirt: Read about the GHR Coorg Run T-shirt - inspired by the traditional Kodagu attire of its men and women.
- Reduce, Reuse - We will use reusable cups at the aid stations in order to reduce using non-recycleable cups. We request your cooperation in supporting this.
- Baggage check -There will be a baggage drop facility at the run start - kindly do not leave valuables though.
- Finisher medal: The Coorg souvenir medal incorporates the roasted coffee bean run logo etched onto seasoned wood. Read about it here - link.
- Trekking Routes - Sticking around in Coorg until Independence Day? Consider exploring these trek routes.
- Hotels and homestays - Due to the long weekend, hotel rooms are filling up fast. Do plan your accommodation in Coorg at the earliest - some options are listed here.
- Whatsapp Groups - Use these whatsapp groups to coordinate travel and accommodation with other runners traveling from your part of the country. Links to join the groups are listed below:
That's all for now - if you have any more questions, just hit Reply.
Award-winning fun run series