How does an all-expenses paid trip to heritage destinations across India sound? Go Heritage Runs, a spinoff of GoUNESCO, is an award-winning fun run series and is looking for college students to help plan and execute runs throughout the year.
Who we are looking for: Student interns, preferably those pursuing undergraduate programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing procurement, packing and shipping of supplies and run collateral.
- Managing Bib Distribution at Run Destination.
- Signage Planning, Installation and Removal.
- Local Vendor Management at run destination
- Aid Station Planning, Staffing and Setup.
- Emcee’ing on Run Day.
- Ability to work 3-4 days a month.
- Ability to travel to run destination during Run Weekends. (we will arrange for food, travel and accommodation)
- Working knowledge of local language (varies depending on run destination – typically Hindi, Kannada or Tamil)
Why You Should Apply:
- Learn to execute and event manage 1000+ person run events.
- An all-expense paid trip to a new heritage destination every month.
- Certificate of participation from Go Heritage Runs.
How To Apply:
- Click here to apply with a note demonstrating why you’d be a good fit for this role – preference will be given to those with event management and public speaking skills.
- We are specifically looking for candidates who can be dependable, dedicated and inclined to intern with us all around the year.