If you love hill stations, you have probably been to Ooty. For those who haven’t, Ooty is a popular hill station located in the Nilgiri Hills. We bring to you a few breathtaking pictures of this beautiful landscape that will make book your travels which you sing – “So I’m packing my bags for the Misty Mountains; where the spirits go now, over the hills where the spirits fly, ooh.”
1. Ooty will welcome you with a lush green carpet of tea
2. It will charm you with its beautiful rain clouds
3. You will want to visit the Ooty market for knick-knacks
4. Start with something quirky – like a Tissue Paper factory?
5. Next, go to the Rose Garden in Ooty
6. A visit to Ooty is incomplete without a ride on the Nilgiri Mountain Railway
7. If the train ride is not enough, try the boat ride in the Ooty lake
8. Live in a Toda Hut
9. Go bird watching.
10. Umm…what more? You can Run.. though not on the railway track
11. Or just hang out with friends and family
12. Also, try hanging out with Ooty chocolates. They are very sweet.
13. Remember when Led Zeppelin sang ‘The Misty ….?
14. And this is just to tempt you more…